The translational research in oncology university diploma (DU) is under the responsibility of Dr Céline Bourgier and Prof Alexandre Evrard and is co-managed by the Université of Montpellier and the ICM Ecole du Cancer.
- To learn the basics and the principals of new precision medicine tools in oncology.
- To anticipate translational research challenges for therapeutic innovation in oncology
- To integrate the major innovation stages: from the clinical/preclinical idea to the establishment of a project and its development
Four teaching units :
- UE1 : Fundamental basics in cancer
- UE2 : Methods and tools in translational research
- UE3 : Biomarkers and therapeutic innovation in oncology
- UE4 : Major stages of innovation : from the clinical/preclinical idea to the establishment of a project and its development
Last update October 27 2017.