4th Annual Breast Cancer Day
Clinicians and researchers presented the latest results in breast cancer at Institut Curie as well as new perspectives.
A number of topics were covered:
The day was organised in 7 sessions.
- Stem cells and mammary gland development
- Predisposition to cancer
- Dissemination and metastatic disease
- Resistance to chemotherapy and targeted therapies
- Breast cancer and immunity
- Radiotherapyand radiomics
- Breast cancer research perspectives
Each session was animated by a moderateur-discutant duo.
Anne Vincent-Salomon, Fatima Mechta-Grigoriou, Marc-Henri Stern, Philip Poortmans et Elisabeth Hess