SIRIC network - cancer research webinars
The Bordeaux SIRIC (BRIO)'s Bright Series with BRIO made up 3 mini-series of events highlighting advances in cancer research was broadcasted online in 2021.
- Converging views - 5 one-hour symposia broadcast live. Each webinar features a clinician and a researcher on a specific topic:
- « New combinations in first-line metastatic kidney cancer: how to choose? »
- « Metastatic non-small cell lung cancer with oncogenic addiction: focus on molecular screening and therapies »
- « News and issues in the management of gynaecological cancers »
- Patient stories - highlights the clinical history of patients and therapeutic innovations in 3 cancers (glioblastomas, colorectal cancers and kidney cancers).
- Episode 1 : Diagnosis
- Episode 2 : Treatments of today and tomorrow
- Episode 3 : Understand to better treat
- Tech for onco dedicated to technological innovations and their application to cancer research. Each session presented two technologies of interest to the community, with an engineer presenting the technology and a researcher using it.
The webinars are free and were broadcast live. They are mainly intended for health and research professionals, but are open to anyone who is interested.