Everything you've always wanted to know about uveal melanoma
An annual meeting since 2018
Building on the success of previous years, the Institut Curie uveal melanoma team and SIRIC wanted to renew this initiative with the public despite the complicated sanitary context.
As such, the 3rd edition of the uveal melanoma day took place online. This new format allowed us to bring 140 participants together.
The conference, orchestrated by Manuel Rodrigues, mobilized research and clinical teams to reply to questions.
Watch the presentations
The presentations are accessible via the below player. You can also go directly to the presentation that you're interested in by clicking one of the following links. Please note that all of the presentations are in French.
- Local treatment of uveal melanoma (Denis Malaise)
- What to know about ocular prostheses (Pascal Sirignano)
- Opthalmological management of protontherapy side-effects (Alexandre Matet & Rémi Dendale)
- Past and future clinical trials (Sophie Piperno-Neumann)
- Exploring exceptional cases to understand the disease (Marc-Henri Stern)
- A patient association. Why ? How ?
The speakers replied to more than 50 questions during the day. The creation of dialogue spaces between patients, clinicians and researchers is an important step towards the development of health democracy and as such for the promotion of individual and collective rights.