Site designation :
- Site name : http://siric.curie.fr/
- Website of the SiRIC label (integrated cancer research site) at Institut Curie
Company name :
Institut Curie, foundation of public interest
26 rue d'Ulm
75248 Paris - Cedex 05 - France
Tel. : +33 1 56 24 55 00
Fax : +33 1
SIREN : 784 257 164 (Registered in Paris)
SIRET Foundation : 784 257 164 00011
SIRET Research Centre : 784 257 164 00045
SIRET Paris Hospital : 784 257 164 00037
SIRET Saint Cloud Hospital : 784 257 164 00086
Olivier Delattre, SiRIC Director, Deputy Director of Biomedical Research
Editorial and administrative directors :
Head of content : Elisabeth Hess, SiRIC manager
Administrator: Amber Anirah, SiRIC assistant
Graphic design and production : Join Up
IT development : Open Web Solutions
Site hosting : LinkByNet
Simplified joint-stock company (French S.A.S.) with a capital of 373.000 €
Registered at the Registre du Commerce et des Sociétés de Bobigny under the number 430 359 927
Head Office : 5-9 Rue de l’Industrie – 93200 Saint-Denis
Telephone : +33 (0)1 48 13 00 00
- The information on http://siric.curie.fr/ serves only for reference purposes and does not engage Institut Curie.
- Institut Curie recalls that the content of its site http://siric.curie.fr/ can include errors or omissions and that it may be modified or updated.
- If you observe a broken link, an omission or an error you can bring it to our attention by sending an email to
- All information included on http://siric.curie.fr/ is subject to French and international legislation on copyright and intellectual property. All reproduction rights are reserved, including all documents that may be downloaded and iconographic representation or photographic images. Complete or partial reproduction of information from this website, on any kind of electronic support, is strictly prohibited, unless express authorization is given by the responsible publisher.
- In accordance with the provisions of the Intellectual Property Code, complete or partial reproduction for collective use is strictly prohibited without the prior express written permission of the SiRIC Institut Curie.
- All material included on http://siric.curie.fr/ (texts, visual elements, photographs) is protected under copyright in France by the Intellectual Property Code, and abroad by effective international agreements on copyright.
- Violating any of the above copyright provisions is an offence for which legal action can be taken.
Freedom of Information Law :
Information collected on http://siric.curie.fr will be used to register participants for meetings organised by SiRIC or to collect applications for job offers advertised on the site. The recipients of this information will be Institut Curie personnel.
Article 26, Articles 34 to 38, Article 36, Modification : You have the right to request modification or deletion of inaccurate, incomplete, ambiguous, or obsolete information which concerns you, as well as information for which the law prohibits collection, use, communication, or storage.
As such you can request that information concerning you that is incorrect, incomplete, ambiguous, out of date or for which the law prohibits collection, use, communication, or storage be rectified, completed, updated or deleted. You can also oppose the collection of data concerning yourself.
To exert the above mentioned rights you can make a request addressed to the publishing director at the following address: email@example.com
Photo Credits :
- Pedro Lombardi, Noak / Le Bar Floréal, Alexandre Lescure, Cécile Charré, Benoît Rajau, Michel Brisset / Institut Curie
- Prof. Heinrich Kovar / St. Anna Kinderkrebsforschung
- Flickr (Creative Commons Licence)
This site contains links to other websites. The Institut Curie is not responsible for the content on any sites other than those that are part of the curie.fr domain.
- The Institut Curie websites uses a cookie on your browser. A cookie does not enable our institute to identify you. However, it stores information concerning your navigation on our website. In particular, it stores the pages that you have viewed, with the corresponding date and time.
You can disable cookies by configuring your browser.